Visit The Conservation Foundation’s McDonald Farm and explore the seasonal changes with all of your senses! Our experienced educators will be on hand to guide you and your children through themed outdoor activities, both interactive projects with the educator as well as self-guided exploration around the farm. Programs are tailored to early elementary ages, but there is always something of interest for all ages!
Only two families will be together at one time and masks will be required when in the Children’s Gardens. Register for a time to arrive and plan to stay about an hour, exploring our Children’s Sensory Garden, our *NEW* Lenore’s Backyard Garden, as well as our native prairie, woodland, and wetlands.
$25 per family (up to 5 individuals).
Please note the rain dates listed – refunds will not be granted. Spots are transferrable to friends, however, so please let us know if someone else will be coming in your place.
Family Fall Adventures 1: Celebrating the Fall Equinox
- Saturday, September 19th. 10am, 10:30am, 11am, or 11:30am
- Raindate: Saturday, September 26th, same times
- Tuesday, September 22nd. 4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm, or 5:30pm
- Raindate: Tuesday, September 29th, same times
Family Fall Adventures 2: Celebrating the Changing Colors
- Tuesday, October 13th. 4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm, or 5:30pm
- Raindate: Tuesday, October 20th. same times
- Saturday, October 17th. 10am, 10:30am, 11am, or 11:30am
- Raindate: Saturday, October 24th , same times