Nothing feels quite as good as working hard at work worth doing (except maybe a nice massage afterwards)! Volunteers are an integral part of achieving the mission of The Conservation Foundation, and there are many ways to get involved. We need an army to extend our reach on the land, in the water, in the classroom and in your neighborhood. Join up today!
Opportunities are available in the following areas of interest:
- Site Maintenance at McDonald Farm or Dickson-Murst Farm
- Restoration of our preserves and easements
- Education Programs
- Office Work at either McDonald Farm or Dickson-Murst Farm
- Special Events
- Watershed Protection
- Eagle Scouts
- Ambassador for The Conservation Foundation
- Butterfly and Children’s Garden Maintenance
- Outreach and Marketing Projects
- DuPage River Sweep
- Storm Drain Stenciling
- Dickson-Murst Farm Partners
We have need for volunteers at a variety of locations throughout our service area.
If you have questions about volunteer opportunities please contact Chere Hayes at 630-428-4500, Ext. 117 or email@example.com
Steps to becoming a Volunteer for The Conservation Foundation:
1) Fill out the volunteer application
2) Call or email Chere Hayes to set up a time for an in person interview
3) At the interview we’ll match your interests and skills with our current volunteer opportunities.