Want to become part of our team at The Conservation Foundation?
We have the following employment opportunities available:
Senior Manager of Advancement
The Senior Manager of Advancement helps drive growth of revenue and deliver engagement marketing programs; executes effective digital and email fundraising strategies; consistently drives interaction with and recognition of donors at all levels by researching, developing and implementing The Conservation Foundation’s special event activities with target constituent groups; manages a comprehensive volunteer program that enhances fundraising efforts. The Senior Manager of Advancement reports to the Director of Advancement and in cooperation with other staff, Advancement Committee and Board of Trustees. This is a full-time position with an office location at our McDonald Farm headquarters, 10S404 Knoch Knolls Road in Naperville.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus three to five years of related work in marketing, fundraising and development.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Board of Trustees, staff and volunteers to effectively identify, cultivate, solicit and close gifts from prospective donors.
- Experience in leading, supervising and motivating staff under direct supervision.
- Experience and understanding of current marketing principles and strategy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and demonstrated ability in public speaking and presenting messages to various audiences.
- Knowledge of and proven ability to develop, test and implement effective digital fundraising strategies
- Experience with building and maintaining donation forms, surveys and other user engagement features, and running reports/interpreting audience analytics.
- Experience with CRM (i.e. Donor Perfect, Raisers Edge) and fundraising products
- Experience with leveraging Google search, AdWords
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML is preferred
- Proven collaborator and communicator with technical and non-technical people.
- Expert problem solver and multi-tasker responsive to daily, weekly, ongoing deadlines.
- Genuine passion for preserving open space and conserving natural resources.
- Flexible and positive approach to work, strong sense of humor and entrepreneurial spirit welcomed.
Application Deadline: Open until position is filled.
Preferred Start Date: By September 1st, 2019
Please submit interest and qualifications to Steve Baldwin, Director of Advancement, at firstname.lastname@example.org.