Kick off your growing season in lush green style!
The Conservation Foundation, Natural Communities Native Plants and The Green Earth Institute
invite you to the 2017
Saturday, May 13th, 2017
8am to 1pm
McDonald Farm - 10S404 Knoch Knolls Rd, Naperville, IL
Get those gardens ready and come to The Conservation Foundation's McDonald Farm in Naperville this Saturday, May 13th from 8am to 1pm. We will have native perennials, trees and shrubs for sale, as well as rain barrels and accessories. You can also attend a native landscaping workshop at 1pm.
The Green Earth Institute will also have organic vegetable and herb seedlings available for purchase on May 13th! Tomatoes, peppers, kale, Swiss chard, eggplant, and herbs - everything you need for your home garden! All of these seedlings are certified organic and grown by Green Earth staff and volunteers right at the McDonald Farm. Veggie gift boxes and bowls are new this year - perfect for Mother's Day gift giving!
|Click here to browse the Green Earth Institute
Vegetable & Herb Plant List.
May 13th Day-Of Activities
- Organic Vegetable & Herb Plants For Sale from the Green Earth Institute
- Native Perennials, Grasses, Trees & Shrubs For Sale (while supplies last)
- Native Plant Sale Pre-Order Pickup
- Children's Garden Activities for Budding Gardeners
- 9am & 11:30am Organic Farm Tours
- 10am Native Landscaping Workshop
***Please Click Here to Register for Workshop******
- 11am Historic Farm Tour
- Oak Trees Available for $20
- Master Gardeners On Hand to Answer Questions
- Rain Barrels for Sale